Job Title: Support Operations Analyst
Department: Customer Support Operations
Job Location: Hyderabad, India
Support Operations is a group which provides business process support for the SumTotal Customer Support organization with extensive interactions with cross functional operational groups such as Sales, Professional Services and Cloud Operations. The team also provides support and general project management to Senior Management to run key programs & initiatives. The team’s key focus areas are:
- Management of CRM developed application systems & ensuring data accuracy for the business
- Management and oversight of support entitlements for all SumTotal products
- Administrative support of internally developed applications
- Maintain & Support business process operations and business process improvement
- Provide strategic & tactical support to the Customer Support group
- Preparation of Standard Operating Procedures for customer support operational processes
- Data Analytics & Reporting
The Analyst - Support Operations should be able to:
- Monitor and respond to inquiries from internal/external customers across various applications and delivery methods
- Own, follow-up and resolve issues with limited day-to-day supervision
- Manage data in the CRM and other systems as needed; ensuring accuracy always
- Administrative support of SumTotal’s customer community
- Work on assigned projects that may include process improvements, standard procedures, etc.
- Establish high levels of accuracy and diligence when process maintenance work
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
We are looking for folks who enjoy management of business processes and want to learn about the details that go into business Management. The specific skill sets are:
- Background in support role or understanding of a support organization – customer communications, case management, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Working knowledge of CRM systems like Salesforce.com
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy in handling project & process related data
- Analytical thinking to understand cause and effect of system changes
- Willingness to be flexible and work across various time zones as needed by the business.
(Preferred EMEA work hours)
Education, Training and Qualifications
- Education: Undergraduate degree
- Experience: 2 -5 years (preferably within a customer support or operations role)
- Special Skills: Working knowledge of Salesforce.com (preferred); data extraction, data scrubbing, reporting & analysis, will be an added advantage.