Content Specialist - I Graphics
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset, and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in helping businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating, and retaining world-class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting-edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos, and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
Skillsoft’s SumTotal Strategic Business Unit has nearly 30 years of learning and HR software experience. High-performing organizations recognize that learning and development are core to their business success and overall talent management and workforce initiatives. That’s why more than 3,500 organizations, including many of Fortune’s “Best Places to Work,” rely on SumTotal’s solutions to enable their employees.
We are all about "Making Work Matter." With over 2,000 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
- Responsible for producing quality design products- Slide decks (MS PowerPoint) and video animations in MS PowerPoint and After effects.
- Accountable for Design, Conceptualization and Visualization, Graphic assets Creation by applying animation principles in MS PowerPoint and After effects/ Adobe Premier
- Responsible for graphics design for Skillsoft library content and custom eLearning content
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, After effects, InDesign, Illustrator, MS PowerPoint, Sound Forge, Skillsoft - Content tools
- Ensure that the delivered products or services adhere to the guidelines and standards of the company
- Be aware of the latest techniques and procedures used in designs
- Suggest new ways of improving the quality of designs and other project issues
- Work in collaboration with colleagues across different departments
- Identify information, knowledge and skills needed by the target audience & create learning experiences to meet those needs
- Come up with visualization ideas to help production team and Design/develop using written instructions in the scripts/storyboard and or using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Quickly adapt and reuse components from existing courses into new ones. Create various content types Infographics, Animations, Graphics and videos.
- Suggest an optimum style based on available production time and budgetary constraints.
- Create illustrations, icons, animations and maintain consistency in terms of style of the illustrations and color usage.
- Illustrations, icons and animations should be based on product requirements and design specifications.
- Create/maintain/update graphic asset library
- Provide effective instructions in emails/documents
- Ability to listen, to be clear and ensure you’re understood.
- Effectively convey vision, ideas, goals, and issues—as well as produce data driven reports and presentations
- Flexibility and constructive response to changing deadline
- Compliance with company policies and procedures
- May be required to work on once-off projects/initiatives or ongoing project work as required or other duties, responsibilities, and special projects as assigned from time to time
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of hands on progressive work experience in fast paced eLearning content development/ production organization in a similar role leading/managing global projects
- Hands-on experience of eLearning projects using MS PowerPoint, 2D, Motion graphics, Info graphics and Animations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Core Skills
Nice to have
- Excellent communication (excellent written and verbal skills), influencing and presentation skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness
Adaptable and Agile. Responds quickly to the changing needs of the business and is resilient in the face of setbacks or adversity.
Confident & Audacious Achiever. Champions breakthrough initiatives and holds him/herself and others accountable for delivering. Enjoys working hard; is action-oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting without over-analysis.
Entrepreneurial Spirit with Learner’s Mindset. Is uncomfortable with simply maintaining "status quo" and is intellectually curious and demanding of excellence and continuous improvement.
Committed to our Collective Purpose. Leverages cross functional collaboration to solve complex business issues and drive greater results.
Authentic & Customer Centric. Never compromises integrity to achieve results while constantly being mindful of creating a positive customer experience both internally and externally. Adheres to an uncompromising set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; practices what he/she preaches. Acts with the highest standards of conduct and is seen as a direct, truthful individual.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.