you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you
thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members
hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new
things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working
for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to
these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
is the global leader in eLearning. We train more professionals than any
other company in the world. We are trusted by the world's leading
organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500. At Skillsoft, we
believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the
fuel for business growth. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are
accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29
languages. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and
talent management solutions.
At Skillsoft, we are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
Skillsoft Company is currently seeking a Customer Sales Director to join
our Mid-Market Sales Team. This position is an individual contributor,
quota bearing sales rep focused on selling enterprise-wide integrated
HR solutions using SumTotal’s consultative solution selling techniques.
These products include Learning, Workforce Management, Performance &
Talent solutions as well as Professional Services. This role is focused
on closing deals by working with small to medium sized organizations,
- Manage the sales component of the customer relationship with assigned portfolio of customers.
- Drive new
bookings and customer satisfaction by proactively calling out the
prospect base within the assigned territory and into the assigned
customer base alongside the assigned Customer Success Manager.
- Position and sell additional products and services as well as expand the footprint of existing modules in the customer base.
- Uncover and build on new cross-sell opportunities
- Work with the assigned Customer Success Manager to facilitate the contract renewal process with customer
- Penetrate new territories and close customer opportunities to build a steady pipeline of business.
- Identify, call on, and interact with the senior level executives at targeted companies.
prospect executives about SumTotal solutions within the HR software
space, both through individual efforts as well as through coordination
with the Customer Success Manager and VAT (virtual account team).
consistent, accurate activity and sales reporting using the company’s
standardized tracking and reporting tools (including Salesforce.com) to
communicate with senior management and members of the marketing, inside
sales and outside sales teams.
- Keep sales pipeline up-to-date and accurately forecast future business.
and maintain an understanding of SumTotal products and solutions, the
HR software space, in-depth product and service knowledge, and be
proficient at coordinating customer interaction, and answering customer
and prospect questions about the company’s strategy, products (including
feature sets), functionality and pricing.
- Develop sales strategies and plans to achieve revenue attainment and territory growth.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of commission sales experience in the software industry preferred
- College degree preferred
in Human Capital Management space either as a customer or provider
working with such products as Oracle, Taleo, SAP, Successfactors,
Cornerstone, Saba, etc. preferred
- Ability to travel 35-50% of the time
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities.
- Acute attention to detail, organized and deadline oriented.
- Comfortable working collaboratively on a global team.
- Self-starter with ability to make independent decisions.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communicator.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with
our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes
from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies
directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without
a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search
engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No
fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a
result of the referral or through other means.