We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our Customer Success team in Bracknell.
Although previous experience in a similar role is desirable it is not essential as full training will be provided. You will be fully supported to learn this role and take on your own accounts, so this is a great opportunity to build a career in customer support.
Our Customer Success teams partner with the Skillsoft sales team to drive impactful value and develop existing customer relationships to secure renewal and growth.
Overtime you will become the primary account owner and trusted advisor to customer stakeholders and project teams, responsible for driving program improvement, success and value throughout the customer lifecycle.
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
This role consults with many levels and focuses on program design tied to organizational imperatives and business goals; strategic alignment; adoption, end-user experience; marketing and communication strategy planning and value measurement.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Enabling success throughout the customer lifecycle using Skillsoft consulting best practices and methodologies, to drive renewal and growth outcomes for designated customer accounts
- Responsible for overall management of relationships and projects and the main point of contact for the account team and the customer
- Responsible for planning and driving ongoing account strategy (including setting account goals and priorities)?
- Responsible for customer monthly license consumption reporting and quarterly data analysis providing solution findings and trends
- Responsible and accountable for the customer Account Health Record, keeping details current and meeting established goals
- Responsible for performing end-user audits for each customer and providing recommendations for improving the overall end-user experience
Your background could be customer service, account administration or sales support. Ideal candidates will show an exceptional level of customer support, with the ability to consult, listen and advise their account contacts.
Additionally, you will
- Demonstrate responsiveness, positive attitude and professionalism with your customer service skills
- Show a high level of written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to write with purpose, clarity, and accuracy
- Have effective project management and organizational skills specifically managing multi-solution, simple to complex, concurrent projects
- Be able to show critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making that balance analysis with responsiveness for independent, solution-focused action
- Have advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, alongside a high proficiency in Word and Outlook. Knowledge of Webex would be a distinct advantage.
- Ideally have experience facilitating meetings and group activities, both virtual and live, demonstrating the ability to guide groups, listen and question effectively
- Excellent presentation skills, both virtual and live, in large and small group settings and
- Have strong self-directed work habits, exhibiting initiative, drive, creativity, maturity, self-assurance and professionalism
Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.We are all about "Making Work Matter." With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent! Will you be next to join our team?
Based in our new offices in Bracknell, we offer flexible working arrangements for all. As part of our Customer Success organisation you will be eligble for a bonus, as well as our standard benefits package, including pension, private medical and dental and your birthday off.
Skillsoft is the global leader in eLearning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge - attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.