1. About Company:
Working on Content that can be used here for STS and SS - WIP
2. Position Overview/ Job Summary
Cloud Deployment Admin with Experience in Upgrades/Patching/New Deployments and having worked on Application technologies with 4 to 6 years of experience.
- Responsible for Application Deployments like Installations/Upgrades/Migrations
- Responsible for Patching and upgrading applications/sites.
- Updating SOP’s and creating new SOP’s.
- Understands Change management & Deployment process
- Understanding of Functional aspect of application and its validation process.
- Environment Readiness for Upgrades & Patching
- Tracking Release and Deployment issues.
- Strong application troubleshooting skills
- Planning deployment activities
- Working with multiple stakeholders including Support, Engineering and other teams
- Performing RCA’s for Deployment issues
- Good at automation, know a variety of scripting languages and is well-versed in application and network protocols.
- Should know how to apply technology to solve a problem. Strong problem-solving skills.
- Availability, performance, monitoring, and incident response, among other things, of the platforms and services
- General requirements like diagrams, dependencies of other services, monitoring and logging plans, backups and possible high availability setups.
- Strong Troubleshooting skills.