Manager, Sales Operations
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2000 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
The successful candidate will be a player/coach directly responsible managing our North American business leveraging their best-in-class technology, business process and project management skills.
Reporting directly to the Sr. Director, Sales Operations this person will:
- Provide both operational and strategic support to enable leaders to successfully execute on business objectives
- Collaborate within the organization to develop and manage the overall budget and forecast
- Collaborate and manage centralized reporting that will be used to facilitate our pipeline / forecast calls and management reporting.
- Work directly with Sales Leaders to achieve sales goals by providing timely sales analytics including pipeline analysis, forecasting and sales results with periodic metrics/KPI reporting and insights
- Identify pain points within the organization and work with key stakeholders to solve and improve the overall environment; drive improvement in productivity by simplifying processes and optimizing use of available tools.
- Ensure the data integration and collaboration between cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Sales and Finance is seamless and timely.
- Ensure effective and efficient use of Salesforce.com; establish, manage and develop governance to ensure standards are met for data inputs.
- Responsible for account, opportunity and contact data including data quality and cleansing, creation and indexing, and territory moves and automation.
- Supervise team of business partners and build a team culture that ensures consistent focus on employee development and engagement.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of Sales Operations and/or relevant experience integrating and supporting business processes.
- Proven ability to navigate within an organization and effectively leverage and interact with various teams
- Demonstrable knowledge of sales business processes including forecasting, territory and quota setting, S&OP, and lead to order funnels.
- Knowledge of Financial systems such as PeopleSoft, Oracle and Hyperion preferred.
- Customer Focused – personally demonstrated that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Initiative – Recognizes opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them by looking for a new and productive ways to make an impact.
- Innovative Thinking – Embraces and champions new ideas and encourages others to do likewise.
- Building Organizational Commitment – Demonstrates commitment, loyalty and appreciation for the organization. Conveys a high-level of concern for all employees, while helping to ensure that both their needs and those of the organization are met.
Adaptable and Agile. Responds quickly to the changing needs of the business and is resilient in the face of setbacks or adversity.
Confident & Audacious Achiever. Champions breakthrough initiatives and holds him/herself and others accountable for delivering. Enjoys working hard; is action-oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting without over-analysis.
Entrepreneurial Spirit with Learner’s Mindset. Is uncomfortable with simply maintaining "status quo" and is intellectually curious and demanding of excellence and continuous improvement.
Committed to our Collective Purpose. Leverages cross functional collaboration to solve complex business issues and drive greater results.
Authentic & Customer Centric. Never compromises integrity to achieve results while constantly being mindful of creating a positive customer experience both internally and externally. Adheres to an uncompromising set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; practices what he/she preaches. Acts with the highest standards of conduct and is seen as a direct, truthful individual.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.