Sr. Manager Sales/Business Operations
Skillsoft is a the global technology leader in corporate learning. We provide a plethora of eLearning, online training and talent solutions on a corporate scale, enabling businesses and organizations to further develop and add more value to their most precious resource, its employees. The platform provides highly effective learning solutions aimed to turn their employees into high-value and top performing assets.
Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
Skillsoft is currently seeking a Sr. Manager, Sales/Business Operations. The successful candidate will be directly responsible for scaling our global operations teams leveraging their best-in-class technology, business process and project management skills. Reporting directly to the GM/VP, Global Sales/Business Operations this person will:
- Provide both operational and strategic support to enable leaders to successfully execute on business objectives
- Collaborate within the organization to develop and manage the overall budgets and expense forecast for the Global Sales/Business Operations organization
- Develop, implement and manage centralized reporting that will be used to facilitate our forecast calls and Management reporting.
- Work directly with Sales Leaders to achieve sales goals by providing timely sales analytics including pipeline analysis, forecasting and sales results with periodic metrics/KPI reporting and insights
- Identify pain points within the organization and work with key stakeholders to solve and improve the overall environment; drive improvement in productivity by simplifying processes and optimizing use of available tools.
- Ensure the data integration and collaboration between cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Sales and Finance is seamless and timely.
- Ensure effective and efficient use of salesforce.com; establish, manage and develop governance to ensure standards are met for data inputs.
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree preferred.
- 7+ years of relevant experience integrating and supporting business processes.
- Proven ability to navigate within an organization and effectively leverage and interact with various teams
- Demonstrable knowledge of sales business processes including forecasting, territory and quota setting, and lead to order funnels.
- Knowledge of Financial systems such as PeopleSoft, Oracle and Hyperion preferred.
- Customer Focused – personally demonstrated that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Initiative – Recognizes opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them by looking for a new and productive ways to make an impact.
- Innovative Thinking – Embraces and champions new ideas and encourages others to do likewise.
- Building Organizational Commitment – Demonstrates commitment, loyalty and appreciation for the organization. Conveys a high-level of concern for all employees, while helping to ensure that both their needs and those of the organization are met.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law