Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do
you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team
members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by
trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact?
Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the
answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in eLearning. We train more
professionals than any other company in the world. We are trusted by the
world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500. At
Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and
innovation is the fuel for business growth. Our 100,000+ courses, videos
and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160
countries and 29 languages. Our team is recognized for cutting edge
digital learning and talent management solutions.
At Skillsoft, we are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Lead a team focused on selling our vast solutions line to enterprise accounts.
- Drive top-line revenue growth through new customer acquisition and expansion of our footprint within existing account base.
- Own responsibility to meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Win by representing a product line with key competitive differentiators.
- Influence customers and prospects at the senior leadership level.
- Establish strategic plans and objectives to drive desired business growth.
- Partner with related sales, marketing and support resources in
the successful advancement of critical opportunities and market
- Manage expense priorities and broad based costs to ensure comprehensive territory coverage.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 8-10 years of experience in successful sales management targeting corporate accounts, managing a team of 5+ sales professionals.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and grow sales professionals, maximizing effectiveness and productivity.
- Experience developing and executing regional sales plans addressing new customer acquisition and existing customer growth.
- Creativity and proficiency in supporting sales cycles, including
prospecting activity, qualifying opportunities, negotiating and closing
sales and generating repeat business.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities.
- Acute attention to detail, organized and deadline oriented.
- Comfortable working collaboratively on a global team.
- Self-starter with ability to make independent decisions.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communicator.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value
the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft
does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All
resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft
employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft
Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that
position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in
the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.