1. About Company:
Working on Content that can be used here for STS and SS - WIP
2. Position Overview/ Job Summary
Our team is seeking talented software engineering professionals who are excited to work in a fast paced environment delivering high quality SaaS products on a consistent and frequent basis. The candidate hired in this role will design, code and test end-to-end workflows and features of our product. We prefer individuals that have enterprise level web application development experience. The software professional hired will play a vital role in the product release cycles and will be part of agile development process, techniques and technology. We are looking for candidates who can write scalable, maintainable, efficient and elegant code. The candidate will participate in a collaborative and highly cross-functional team to maintain, enhance and extend our products. We are looking for candidates who have a true passion for technology and enjoy continually sharpening their skills.
• Play a key role in the development of core features of our enterprise SaaS product.
• Play a key role in bringing the customer defects down
• Play a key role in providing solutions regarding performance-based escalations
• Provide design and solutions which meets all the quality, performance and security guidelines of the product and ensures existing features do not regress
• Provide technical and functional guidance to the team where needed
• Provide high quality code
• Provide quality feedback during code review
• Participate in agile development process, techniques, and technology
• Collaborate within a project team to optimize performance of complex software systems. Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
• Collaborate with QA team to coordinate testing strategies and implementation
• Collaborate with cloud operations, customer support, quality assurance and others, as needed
4. Requirements (Must-Haves)
• Bachelors or master’s in computer science or a related field.
• 3+ years of enterprise software development experience in Microsoft technology stack including but not limited to .NET framework, Angular JS, Sql Server, MVC
• Strong analytical skills and object-orientated design capabilities
• Good troubleshooting skills
• Able to thrive in a fast paced, high energy and fun agile work environment and deliver value incrementally and frequently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to maintain good working relationships
• Innovative, resourceful, passionate about creating high-quality, high performance and highly available software