Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in eLearning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Lead the development of the travel, human resources, facilities, general & administrative category strategy
- Build strong supplier relationships and common processes to understand requirements and drive performance
- Manage the Coupa procure to pay solution along with the strategic sourcing process within the Strategic Procurement organization while collaborating with the human resources, facilities and G&A teams.
- Globally focus on cross-company stakeholder and supplier collaboration, identification of strategic opportunities and organizational development through, spend analytics, supplier selection, contract negotiations, supplier management and process improvement.
- Work with business owners to understand and document purchase requirements
- Communicate specification and other information that suppliers need in order to provide quotes, RFP responses and other information
- Perform supplier screening, evaluation, and selection to find the best source to meet business objectives
- Configuration and testing of the Coupa system as well as ensuring all test plans are completed and updated as needed
- Manage Procurement requirements through engagement and configuration opportunities within Coupa including initial supplier setup process
- Assist stakeholders in utilizing Coupa procure to pay system including training and responding to end user phone calls, emails and chats for system support issues
- Prepare appropriate documentation, including Purchase Orders for various goods and services that protects Skillsoft’s interest
- Competitively bid and document purchases in compliance with procurement policies & procedures
- Monitor and expedite delivery of goods and services to meet business requirements
- Resolve discrepancies, solve problems, and negotiate settlements in Skillsoft’s best interest related to Supplier invoices and other goods & services
- Manage categories as assigned
- Conduct analysis in Excel and other tools to support procurement activities including spend analytics, budget analysis, bid analysis and analysis related to pricing, billing, usage, etc.
- Assist with strategic sourcing projects utilizing best practice sourcing methodology and strong project management skills to deliver exceptional total cost value and supply assurance
- Work with suppliers and key stakeholders to manage supplier performance
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
Skills & Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years of global indirect procurement experience specifically in a software/technology company
- Ability to assist with category strategy, sourcing and negotiation planning and organizational metrics and will draw upon sourcing and negotiation experience to lead a collaborative team responsible for sourcing, negotiating, implementing and managing enterprise-wide strategic agreements
- Ability to effectively partner with functional organizations across Skillsoft
- Experience with and an understanding of all aspects of strategic sourcing and execution. This includes the ability to understand category spend, market drivers, functional strategy and setting a category plan, development of bid packages for the RFI and RFP process, supplier selection, contract negotiation, and cost savings
- Willingness to travel approximately 10% of the time
- Manage reporting process for travel category and Coupa monthly dashboard
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities.
- Acute attention to detail, organized and deadline oriented.
- Comfortable working collaboratively on a global team.
- Self-starter with ability to make independent decisions.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communicator.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.