Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in eLearning. We train more professionals than any other company in the world. We are trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and talent management solutions.
At Skillsoft, we are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
We are looking for highly-motivated, professional team players who want to grow exponentially while helping us grow our sales simultaneously. If you bring persistence and excitement to achieving your goals we’ll teach you everything you need to know to be successful in the role, and provide support and guidance at each stage of success. Our comprehensive, paid, in-house training program, will give you the skills, resources, methodologies and best practices needed to be a knowledgeable and effective initial contact for potential clients. We’ll provide multiple resources and tools that will enable you to meet or exceed expectations. This position presents the opportunity to become a member of a dynamic team who demonstrate excellence at every level. Come join us!
- Develop leads and build sales channels in conjunction with Sales Consultants/Product Experts
- Achieve personal qualified lead quota, (we’ll provide proven resources to help you accomplish your goals)
- Prospect for interest and be the initial voice of Skillsoft for potential customers
- Minimum 1 year of successful prospecting/cold calling, B2B preferred
- Consultative sales strength - able to conduct a needs analysis and recommend solutions
- Degree (Preferred)
- “Hunter” approach, while being self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Exceptionally strong communication skills and professionalism
- Technical acumen and interest
- Proficient computer skills
- The desire to move to the next level (We are passionate about promoting from within!)