Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in eLearning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
• Develop a deep knowledge of SumTotal, a Skillsoft Company, and its range of enterprise products.
• Solve basic common user problems in real time, including software functionality problems and questions; data communication/networking troubleshooting; installation problems and questions; and OS and browser related issues.
• Communicate with corporate customers via telephone, email, or other media as applicable regarding technically complex problems identified in SumTotal's software products, and maintaining effective customer relations.
• Escalate top priority, production-critical issues to the appropriate technical staff.
• Maintain ownership of issues until resolution, drive other teams as needed, set customer expectations accordingly.
• Resolve incidents in a timely manner as per SLA's.
• Provide guidance, assistance, and mentoring support to junior team members.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, or other technology-related degrees.
• 5+ years of experience in software technical support.
• Technical knowledge in Windows 2000 Server, IIS, ASP, .Net, SQL Server, or Oracle is preferred.
• Experience in the Human Resources Software field or supporting Enterprise Level Customers.
• Flexible to work in rotating shifts.
• Customer service minded.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.