Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Develop a deep knowledge of SumTotal’s range of enterprise products
- Excellent communication skills and Leadership skills, interfacing comfortably and successfully with all level of employee's up-to and including the senior director/VP level
- Participate in global project / program initiatives to ensure timely delivery of tasks and milestones. Prepare periodic status updates and engage key stakeholders
- advocating and prioritizing existing and new application enhancements through product release meetings to product engineering and product management groups
- Drive and own support readiness and deliver functional training through onboarding process to Technical support organization
- Responsible for building technical and functional skills within customer support
- Providing training to customer (DSC's) and visit them on need basis for training and escalation management purpose
- Performance case/call audits to improve process compliance
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, Industrial Engineering, or other technology -related degrees
- Demonstrated ability to train others
- Strong client relationship and interpersonal skills
- 6+ years of work experience in software / IT related field.
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.