passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast
paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and
others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile
mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven
organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a
resounding YES, then read on!
is the global leader in eLearning. We help businesses solve their biggest
challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team
is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management
solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the
Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world.
Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times
every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that
knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the
world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
• Develop a deep knowledge of SumTotal, a Skillsoft Company, and its range of
• Solve common to complex user problems and answer questions in real time
related to: software functionality, data communication/networking,
installation, Operating Systems, and Web-Browser.
• Communicate effectively with corporate customers via telephone, email, or
other media sources to set expectations and maintain positive customer
• Escalate top priority, production-critical issues to the appropriate
• Maintain ownership of issues until resolution.
• Resolve incidents in a timely manner as per Service Level Agreements.
• Provide guidance, assistance, and mentoring support to junior team members.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Associates or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Industrial Engineering, or other technology-related degrees.
• Technical knowledge in Windows 2000 Server, IIS, ASP, .Net, SQL Server, or
Oracle is preferred.
• Flexible to work in rotating shifts.
• Customer service minded.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us. If this opportunity
intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our
preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from
employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to
any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft
Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position
will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the
candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other