Content Marketing Specialist
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
Skillsoft is currently seeking a Content Marketing Specialist to join our GTM Marketing Team in Nashua, NH. The Content Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing and executing marketing content to create awareness and drive demand for Skillsoft products and services.
The Content Marketing Specialist will develop a variety of marketing content types, designed to drive demand, including white papers, eBooks, infographics, landing pages and other projects as needed. The ideal candidate will have excellent writing skills and the understanding of the strategic role of content in multi-faceted marketing campaigns.
- Work with the Manager of Content Marketing to develop and write thought leadership-oriented material that support the stages of the buyer journey.
- Write and edit content to support lead nurture efforts, including emails, scripts, collateral and sales tools.
- Write and update web content with an eye toward search engine optimization (SEO).
- Collaborate with graphic design and marketing operations on the design of emails, web pages, collateral, etc.
- Work with demand generation team to understand how campaigns are performing and improving over time.
- Analyze existing content and look for ways to repurpose within marketing campaigns and buyer’s journey.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or English
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in marketing communications or corporate marketing
- Experience in enterprise software or eLearning a plus but not required
- Experience working in B2B and/or B2C environment is helpful
- Writing is the primary skill needed – but successful candidate must be a top-notch communicator, able to work with many different constituents across the company
- Strong proficiency in desktop applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and understanding of web best practices
- Occasional travel may be required
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.