1. About Company:
Skillsoft is the global leader in eLearning – we train more professionals than any other company in the World, over 400 million learners and currently supporting more than 6000 customers including half the Fortune 500!
We have recently released our next generation SaaS platform solution – Percipio, the industry’s first immersive eLearning platform. This is the realization of our vision that brings together technology and product to build the most beautiful product possible. You will be working with us to extend our vision and enhance and improve our product. See what team members had to say about this journey – Percipio Journey
2. Position Overview/ Job Summary
To succeed in this challenging journey we have setup multiple co-located team across the globe (Hyderabad, US, Europe), embracing the Scaled agile framework, a Micro Services approach combined with the DevOps model. You will have the chance to work with brilliant people and some of the best development and design firms in the US in addition to working with cutting edge technologies as Ruby, NodeJS, ReactJS, Elixir, Docker, Kubernetes.
We are looking for exceptional QA Automation engineers to join our team who has passion for software quality with a strong track record of delivering quality products on time and genuinely enjoy working in a collaborative environment. We have Automation team working on both API and Functional areas of our products, You will work jointly with Automation engineers and Architect to form a fully autonomous squad and enhancing quality engineering part of the product.
- Design and implement end-to-end functional tests
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
Deliver on committed timelines with high quality
4. Requirements (Must-Haves)
- Functional Automation (Selenium, Java, Cucumber)
- Automation Framework (BDD, Hybrid model)
- API (RestAssured ,JAVA, SOAPUI)
- GIT, Jenkins
- Cloud based Testing (Browser Stack and pCloudy)
- Performance testing (Jmeter, Gatling)
5. Requirements (Nice-to-Haves)
- BE (or) Masters degree in Computers
- Minimum 7+ years experience in software testing and Automation
- 3+ years of Selenium/Cucumber Automation experience is must.
- 2+ years experience in testing REST API’s and Automation.(SOAP UI or RestAssured)
- Good knowledge on frameworks (Page Object, Singleton, Façade)
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming , along with requisite coding and debugging skills.(preferably Java/C#.net)
- Strong techniques of Functional testing.
- Working in an Agile test environment
- Automation Experience JUnit, JMeter (Added Advantage)
- Experience in source control management (Git is an added advantage)
Experience in Defect Tracking tools (ALM or JIRA)