Skillsoft is the global leader in eLearning – we train more professionals than any other company in the World, over 400 million learners and currently supporting more than 6000 customers including half the Fortune 500!
We have recently released our next generation SaaS platform solution – Percipio, the industry’s first immersive eLearning platform. This is the realization of our vision that brings together technology and product to build the most beautiful product possible. You will be working with us to extend our vision and enhance and improve our product. See what team members had to say about this journey – Percipio Journey
Position Overview/ Job Summary
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with passion for software development to join as part of a team composed by self-driven proactive individuals. We see DevOps as a culture, it is about improving and facilitating communication and collaboration, bringing software and IT operations together, embracing change (fail fast, fail often), and moving a project forward with very little information available. Each of our DevOps engineer works jointly with Architect, Backend and Frontend developers to form a fully autonomous development squad
- 5+ yrs of experience in software operations (builds and integration, software delivery, development tools and processes).
- Experience in setting up automated builds for enterprise applications
- Hands on experience with software delivery tools, Preferable Jenkins or other Docker capable CI tools.
- Hands on experience with scripting and automation tools. Preferable Terraform and Ansible.
- Experience with data-driven software and systems debugging using monitoring and collection tools like Splunk, ELK, Appdynamics, Datadog, etc.
- Experience getting the development process from conception to production ready in collaboration with Agile development teams.
- Experience deploying multi-tier software architecture in virtual infrastructure, preferable AWS.
- Understanding of Linux systems and networking concepts.
- Understanding of web SaaS architecture.
- Familiarity with Agile development tools like Git and JIRA.
- Bachelors in Computer Sciences