Product Marketing Manager SumTotal Talent Solutions
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
As a Product Marketing Manager for SumTotal Systems, you will concept, write and develop product messaging used in various marketing and sales tools across SumTotal’s portfolio of learning and talent solutions. This is a great opportunity for a driven marketing professional who thrives in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment. This opportunity will allow the right candidate to take their next career step with a market leader in the HR Tech industry.
This opportunity is based in Boston or Nashua, NH and offers a competitive base, bonus, and benefits package. Additional information about the role can be found below.
Key Skills That Will Guarantee Success in this Role:
- Strong writing skills
- Comfort and ability to manage workload in a fast-paced/agile environment
- Ability to own projects from start to finish
- Competency in messaging/positioning (software) products
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop core product messaging for SumTotal’s software solutions..
- Author and develop content including thought-leadership whitepapers, website content, sales collateral and other tools
- Own the go-to-market process of select SumTotal products.
- Ensure messaging resonates with the customers and prospects to help drive sales goals.
- Ensure consistency of the messaging throughout the entire company
- Help drive new product introduction and launch activities across the organization
- Work in conjunction with AR/PR to gain analyst and influencer mindshare
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of the market, target audiences and competition.
- Develop a strong partnership with Sales to ensure that product marketing is enabling the sales team to be successful.
- Evangelize in the market by attending and speaking at high-visibility events and forums.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree with work experience.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in project management, product management or product marketing in software/HR Tech industry.
- High level of professionalism with strong written and verbal communication skills to both internal employees and external customers.
- Proven track record of driving revenue through integrated marketing programs.
- Experience within a technology company working with sales, marketing, and services in a distributed work environment
- Experience analyzing market research within the HR/HCM software space.
- Product Marketing or industry certifications.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.