Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset, and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in helping businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating, and retaining world-class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting-edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos, and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
Skillsoft’s SumTotal Strategic Business Unit has nearly 30 years of learning and HR software experience. High-performing organizations recognize that learning and development are core to their business success and overall talent management and workforce initiatives. That’s why more than 3,500 organizations, including many of Fortune’s “Best Places to Work,” rely on SumTotal’s solutions to enable their employees.
We are all about "Making Work Matter." With over 2,000 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
- Work closely with global corporate marketing, as well as other applicable teams, as part of India Marketing Team
- Support marketing projects like, Events, Collaterals, Website, eCampaigns, Online Promotions, Videos, Brand building, Brand awareness, Client Community, etc.
- Manage and responsible for the creative and collateral repositories
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of graphic designing.
- Should be able to convert ideas into designs on paper, very creative and passionate about his/her work.
- Responsible for designs that are on strategy and reflects brand's personality across print campaigns, email campaigns, web banners, landing pages, etc.
- Should possess in depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.) and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint specifically)
- Should have experience in designing event creative artwork, marketing collaterals, websites, posters, emailers, banners and other marketing assets.
- Must have good knowledge in HTML, DreamWeaver and CSS.
- An eye for design and maintaining a brand identity.
- Good understanding on Pre-press technology for different regions in International level.
- Understanding and editing Java and Java Scripting would be plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Adaptable and Agile. Responds quickly to the changing needs of the business and is resilient in the face of setbacks or adversity.
Confident & Audacious Achiever. Champions breakthrough initiatives and holds him/herself and others accountable for delivering. Enjoys working hard; is action-oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting without over-analysis.
Entrepreneurial Spirit with Learner’s Mindset. Is uncomfortable with simply maintaining "status quo" and is intellectually curious and demanding of excellence and continuous improvement.
Committed to our Collective Purpose. Leverages cross functional collaboration to solve complex business issues and drive greater results.
Authentic & Customer Centric. Never compromises integrity to achieve results while constantly being mindful of creating a positive customer experience both internally and externally. Adheres to an uncompromising set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; practices what he/she preaches. Acts with the highest standards of conduct and is seen as a direct, truthful individual.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.