Position Title: Senior QA Engineer
Reports to: Software Development Manager
Department: Software Development
Skillsoft is the global leader in eLearning – we train more professionals than any other company in the World, over 400 million learners and currently supporting more than 6000 customers including half the Fortune 500!
We are currently taking a big challenge – reinventing our product and solution for the years to come by building our next generation SaaS platform, from scratch. We believe that our customers deserve the best platform and we are delivering on those needs with the platform you will be working on. Our vision is that technology and product should come together to build the most beautiful product.
To succeed in this challenging journey we have setup multiple co-located team across the globe (Hyderabad, US, Europe), embracing the Spotify agile framework, You will have a chance to work with brilliant people and some of the best development and design firms in the US.
We are looking for exceptional QA Functional testing engineers to join our team who has passion for software quality with a strong track record of delivering highly technical projects on time to high quality standards, and genuinely enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
- Functional execution (Different Browsers, Mobiles, Tablets)
- API testing (Postman, SOAP, RestClients)
- Bug Logging (JIRA)
- Test Methodology (Agile)
- Functional Automation (Selenium, Java, Cucumber)
- Automation Framework(BDD, Hybrid model)
- Windows / Mac / Linux
Our Work Place
- Experienced team with strong autonomy
- Spotify Agile Framework, Scrum, Pair Programming, Code Review
- BE (or) Masters degree in Computers
- Minimum 6+ years of software testing experience in a product development company
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working on agile environment
- Strong functional testing techniques (Usability Testing, Sanity Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing etc..)
- Define effective traceability matrix, bug life cycle and other test analysis documents.
- Able to develop use cases, detailed test cases and optimized execution techniques
- Effective defect tracking by providing detailed information of a defect to developers for quick resolution (logs, crash data, screenshots, API Response etc..)
- Familiarity with defect tracking systems and test management tools
- Hands on any programming knowledge (Java or C#) will be a plus
- Automation Experience in Selenium (Added Advantage)