SumTotal Systems, LLC, is the largest independent provider of integrated HR applications and the only provider to deliver Talent Expansion™, a whole new approach to discovering, developing and unleashing hidden potential within our customers’ workforce.
SumTotal has nearly 30 years of learning and HR software experience. High-performing organizations recognize that learning and development are core to their business success and overall talent management and workforce initiatives. That’s why more than 3,500 organizations, including many of Fortune’s “Best Places to Work,” rely on SumTotal’s on-premise and cloud-based applications to enable their employees.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deploy and debug newly developed solutions to identify performance bottlenecks by closely working with Architecture and Development teams.
- Develop and enhance automation frameworks using .net and open source technologies.
- Build and generate reports using Microsoft technologies.
- Develop and enhance performance test scripts in accordance with best practices & techniques.
- Providing application profiling support to assist in defect analysis and application and system tuning.
- Analyze system performance limitations and determining the best approach and techniques to test.
- Perform technical and non-functional validations (response time, architecture pattern, resource consumptions, etc.) across the development life cycle.
- Participate in daily scrum, provide accurate and concise status, and escalate issue.
- Collaborate with product owners and developers to create performance test requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrated proficiency with database technologies (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Must be able to work cross functionally and effectively communicate with co-workers and all levels both verbally and written
- Executing Performance Testing Engagements from start to finish with minimal or no supervision
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or a related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in Performance testing and development.
- Experience with performance testing tools (e.g. Load Runner, WebLoad, NeoLoad).
- Experience in programming in .NET/Java and SQL Server preferable
- Knowledge or experience in UI test automation tools like Selenium
- Hands on experience in unit test framework like JUnit/NUnit and CI tools like Jenkins
- Working knowledge of .Net, Java, PowerShell, Java Script and SQL Server
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills. Good team player