you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you
thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members
hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new
things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working
for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to
these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve
their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world
class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning
and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading
organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more
professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses,
videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in
160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge
is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
We are seeking an Inside Account Director to join our Inside Sales Account Management Team.
In this fast paced inside sales position you will be responsible for:
- Retention and growth of the account revenue within an assigned territory
with clients in defining learning goals, success criteria and program
strategy, in order to ensure the customer perception of value that leads
to sales renewal and expansion
- Ensure customer success in maximizing the value of Skillsoft solutions through effective corporate learning programs
- Collaborate when needed with team members
- Active participation in regular sales meetings
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 3 – 5 years proven sales track record
- Experience in managing customer relationships in a B2B environment
- Sales experience in a technology oriented field is preferred
- Knowledge of CRM software packages and proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Formal understanding of Solution/Consultative Selling
understanding of the different steps involved in a sales cycle and must
know how to leverage each stage in the sales cycle to advance the sale
- Ability to work with multiple functional departments and roles to manage customer life cycle from implementation to renewal
- Excellent ability in analyzing opportunity to cross-sell and upsell potential within existing books of business
- Proven ability to prospect and manage a designated territory to maximize revenue growth
- Ability to manage multiple relationships within an organization
- Strong relationship-building and consulting skills
- Operates with a sense of urgency and has a positive, winning attitude
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills to interact with senior level corporate management
- Ability to
develop an in-depth knowledge of Skillsoft solutions and services and
their functionality and applications in customer learning and
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities.
- Acute attention to detail, organized and deadline oriented.
- Comfortable working collaboratively on a global team.
- Self-starter with ability to make independent decisions.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communicator.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with
our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes
from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies
directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without
a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search
engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No
fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a
result of the referral or through other means.
is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy
of Skillsoft Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to
applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin,
citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic
information or any other class protected by law