Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Implementation, maintenance and development of new and existing modules and applications using internal and offshore resources
- Developing server-side and client-side code for internal and external web applications
- Participate in the review of technical documents for system design
- Writing unit tests, automated regression tests and tracking defects as they occur
- Building and improving C# applications and other proprietary software components
- Works collaboratively with QA engineers through participation in the testing process and review of QA documentation
- When written documentation is required, provide clearly written documentation that is appropriate for the intended audience
- Contribute to the product management and development team through timely participation in team activities such as status meetings and technical reviews (requirements, design, code, etc)
- Participate in architectural design and provide input to architects and product management on issues and concerns
- Ensure that the long-term architectural and performance strategies are considered with designing and coding solutions
- Participate in the development of technical specifications for our products, driving any new technologies that have been adopted into actual use.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Software Development experience in both web applications and OS, Windows and/or UNIX/Linux operating systems
- Domain experience in the Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Experience with Angular, Bootstrap, Node.JS
- Experience using SQL Server 2016/2012
- Exposure to design/implementation of application using N-Tier architecture
- Experience working in Agile development teams using SCRUM
- Strong knowledge of source code management in a collaborative environment using GIT, Gerrit, and Jenkins
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.