Position Overview/ Job Summary
Our team is seeking talented software engineering professionals who are excited to work in a fast paced environment delivering high quality SaaS products on a consistent and frequent basis. The candidate hired in this role will come up with scalable design and solutions, produce high quality code, provide technical guidance to team, coordinate with multiple teams. We prefer individuals that have enterprise level web application development experience. The software professional hired will play a vital role in the product release cycles and will be part of agile development process, techniques and technology. We are looking for candidates who can produce scalable, maintainable, efficient and elegant design and code. The candidate will participate in a collaborative and highly cross-functional team to maintain, enhance and extend our products. We are looking for candidates who have a true passion for technology and enjoy continually sharpening their skills. The candidate should have great communication skills and should excel under pressure.
• Play a key role in the development of core features of our enterprise SaaS product.
• Play a key role in bringing the customer defects down
• Play a key role in providing solutions regarding performance-based escalations
• Provide design and solutions which meets all the quality, performance and security guidelines of the product and ensures existing features do not regress
• Provide technical and functional guidance to the team where needed
• Provide high quality code
• Provide quality feedback during code review
• Participate in agile development process, techniques, and technology
• Collaborate within a project team to optimize performance of complex software systems. Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
• Collaborate with QA team to coordinate testing strategies and implementation
• Collaborate with cloud operations, customer support, quality assurance and others, as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 15 years in enterprise software product development
• Demonstrate very strong technical leadership and people management skills including solid communication and analytical skills with thorough understanding of product development and successful problem definition, decomposition, estimation and resolution
• Work with product owners across the businesses to understand market needs & vision; quickly translate that vision into demonstrable software
• Work with product owners and architects to develop multi-generation software technology plans
• Coach, mentor and lead a diverse group of lean/agile software and user experience engineers
• Influence decision making through active partnership with cross-functional teams
• Build a world class software development team to consistently deliver complex software platforms and research projects of varying size and duration