Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in eLearning. We train more professionals than any other company in the world. We are trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and talent management solutions.
At Skillsoft, we are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Highly visible and challenging position, rich in analytics and process improvement opportunities supporting a key financial function of the company.
- As an integral member of the FP&A team, you will be core to the monthly, quarterly and annual planning processes.
- Collaborate with budget holders to prepare the annual Operating Plan by which they will operate.
- Manage ongoing cost structure and build partnerships with the department leaders.
- Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual dashboard reporting.
- Provide Analytics on a monthly basis on all areas.
- Perform Program/Project costing analytics.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis.
- Solid business acumen, analytical skill, and the ability to influence.
- Advanced analysis techniques and the ability to translate financial results into accurate forecasts and business drivers.
- Cross functional partnership & collaboration skills.
- Progressive thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Attentive to detail.
- Ability to work with various systems and programs, both those that are currently in place and those that may be implemented.
- Experience creating financial models, annual budgets, and forecasting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are necessary to communicate with all levels of staff and management including executives.
- Ability to work effectively with senior professionals.
- Hyperion Planning experience preferred.
- PeopleSoft or other financial systems experience desired.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel for modeling and analysis.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple engagements and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is required (B.A. or B.S).
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities.
- Acute attention to detail, organized and deadline oriented.
- Comfortable working collaboratively on a global team.
- Self-starter with ability to make independent decisions.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communicator.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.