Position Title Marketing Specialist
Team Professional Services
Reporting Relationship Manager, Professional Services Center of Excellence
Skillsoft’s Professional Services team provides world-class, value-add services that enable our customers to maximize the impact of their learning investment. We do this through the strategic utilization of content, technology and learning and development methodologies that drive business results.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Specialist who will create marketing collateral associated with customer’s Skillsoft learning solutions and will be part of the Center of Excellence based in Hyderabad, India. The Marketing Specialist role will be accountable to internal stakeholders in the fulfillment of activities related to marketing and marketing design for Skillsoft customers. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for producing compelling marketing collateral to meet Skillsoft customer’s digital marketing needs across various social platforms.
- Produce marketing materials for customers to support the adoption of learning within their organizations.
- Ensure adherence to project scope, requirements and quality standards.
- Work with Professional Services Delivery teams to support specific customer needs.
- Conduct/participate in internal meetings to collect and understand customer business needs.
- Employ operational best practices, tools and templates.
- Create and maintain project documentation.
- Stay current on content marketing best practices.
- Knowledge of and experience with creating marketing materials including knowledge of layout, copywriting, branding and working with images.Entry-level experience with appropriate knowledge is acceptable.
- Professional manner with strong interpersonal skills; proven team player.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and effectively manage time, including simultaneously managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent project management, time management and organizational skills; an ability to perform under
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of Skillsoft products and services
- Provides professional communication
- Creates and maintains project documentation for internal and external parties
Computer Skills: Demonstrates proficiency with office productivity tools – Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint
Platform Knowledge: Demonstrates an advanced level of proficiency in various Skillsoft platforms, including but not limited to: Percipio, Skillport, OpenAir, Salesforce, and more
Accuracy and Attention to Detail: The ability to work thoughtfully and carefully to produce work that is complete and error-free. Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time
Time Management: Demonstrates ability to perform under pressure and with a sense of urgency; ability to meet deadlines
Accountability: Taking ownership of their responsibilities and executing autonomously; Accepts responsibility for own actions and decisions and demonstrates commitment to accomplish work in an ethical, efficient and cost-effective manner. Shows readiness and ability to learn new concepts, processes, and tools
Written Communications: The ability to clearly and effectively express information, ideas and opinions through formal or informal written formats to deliver messages that are clearly understood by the intended audience
Data Literacy: The ability to derive meaningful information from data via data analysis and apply those insights in a way that benefits the organization or the client
Adaptability: Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or work environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements or cultures
- Sound understanding of marketing principles, including digital marketing expertise
- Strong copywriting skills
- 1-2 years' experience creating marketing materials, particularly digital marketing pieces
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing.
- Ability to work with internal virtual teams.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented with the ability to work independently.
- Experience using design software (e.g. Photoshop) a plus
- Excellent communication skills.
- Meets regularly with manager to ensure proper project adherence
Working Hours 40 hours per week and as needed
Location Hyderabad, India