Skillsoft Professional Services offerings include consultative and program management services designed to help Skillsoft customers achieve success with elearning and blended learning solutions. Service engagements can be full or part time, short term or long term in duration, centred on discrete projects or ongoing general program management.
The Project Consultant supports the delivery of service projects and engagements sold through Solution Services Architects to Skillsoft customers. A variety of skills and experience are required, depending upon the nature of the project or program.
The effectiveness of the Project Consultant is critical to the successful fulfilment of Solution Services commitments and preservation of customer satisfaction.
As a German speaker, with a Learning and Development background, ideally having managed transformation projects, this role is a dedicated full time resource to one customer, for a fixed period until December 2020. The individual will manage stakeholder, business unit and internal meetings on a regular basis, overseeing the co-ordination of projects and translation of material as needed.
This is a home based role, to be based in Germany, with some travel to customer sites, as well as to our offices in Berkshire.
STANDARDS & OPERATIONS
- Utilize project management processes, best practices, tools and standards for the execution of Solution Services projects
- Manage time parameters and production of deliverables as specified in the project statement of work
- Produce documentation such as project plans, status reports, evaluation and measurement reports and project closure reports
STRATEGIC NEEDS ANALYSIS
- Conduct direct personal interviews of executives, leaders and stakeholders throughout the business and learning organization
- Identify organizational business objectives and the associated performance requirements, competencies and behaviors
- Evaluate learning content, modalities and technologies for alignment with organizational performance objectives and culture
- Represent best practice and learning innovation as a consultant and partner to customers
LEARNING PROGRAM DESIGN
- Define, design and develop learning programs and curricula employing technology-based assets and other modalities
- Evaluate and select appropriate content assets from Skillsoft, internal customer sources and other learning partners to create cohesive programs
- Guide customers in the optimal development of blended learning curricula
- Integrate diverse media with instructor-led and facilitated learning modes
- Manage program planning, execution, launch and ongoing support
- Facilitate technical installation, deployment or integration projects
- Assess audience culture, environments, roles and preferences in order to encourage adoption and anticipate resistance
- Create marketing strategies based on understanding of target audience segments and organizational culture
- Design and develop marketing and communication vehicles utilizing Skillsoft themes and templates, customer branding and content and original material
- Create polished presentations to provide program information and promote adoption
- Conduct virtual meetings and webinars to support program marketing
- Previous work in a Learning and Development consultancy role
- Ideally project management experience
- Work on L&D transformation projects, including value measurements
- German speaking at native level, with experience of working within a German organisation
- Customer Focused – personally demonstrated that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying, and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Initiative – Recognizes opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them by looking for a new and productive ways to make an impact
- Building Organizational Commitment – Demonstrates commitment, loyalty and appreciation for the organization. Conveys a high-level of concern for all employees, while helping to ensure that both their needs and those of the organization are met
- Demonstrated self-sufficiency, creativity and leadership skills
- Professional manner with appropriate presence for executive interactions
- Proven team player with ability to forge strong cross-functional relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and facilitation skills, especially in virtual presentations and meetings
- Strong organizational skills, ability to define processes and prioritize tasks
Skillsoft is the global leader in eLearning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent! Will you be next to join our team?