Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious?? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable?
Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact??? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you?? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft’s SumTotal Strategic Business Unit has nearly 30 years of learning and HR software experience. High-performing organizations recognize that learning and development are core to their business success and overall talent management and workforce initiatives. That’s why more than 3,500 organizations, including many of Fortune’s “Best Places to Work,” rely on SumTotal’s solutions to enable their employees.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.”? With over 2000 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!?
This position is a quota bearing sales rep who is focused on selling enterprise-wide, integrated HR solutions using SumTotal’s consultative solution selling techniques. These products include Learning, Workforce Management, Performance & Talent solutions as well as Professional Services.
This role is focused on closing deals by working with new and existing large and complex organizations.
Working across the EMEA region this role will have a focus on our DACH markets therefore there will be up to 50% travel required.
- Manage the sales component of the customer relationship with assigned portfolio of customers. Drive new bookings and customer satisfaction by proactively calling into the prospect base within the assigned territory and into the assigned customer base alongside the assigned Customer Success Manager.
- Position and sell additional products and services as well as expand the footprint of existing modules in the customer base.
- Uncover and build on new cross-sell opportunities.
- Work with the assigned Customer Success Manager to facilitate the contract renewal process with customer
- Penetrate new territories and close customer opportunities to build a steady pipeline of business.
- Identify, call on, and interact with the senior level executives at targeted companies.
- Educate these executives about SumTotal solutions within the HR software space, both through individual efforts as well as through coordination with the Customer Success Manager and VAT (virtual account team).
- Must produce consistent, accurate activity and sales reporting using the company’s standardized tracking and reporting tools (including salesforce.com) to communicate with senior management and members of the marketing, inside sales and outside sales teams.
- Keep sales pipeline up-to-date and accurately forecast future business.
- Demonstrate and maintain an understanding of SumTotal products and solutions, the HR software space, in-depth product and service knowledge, and be proficient at coordinating customer interaction, and answering customer and prospect questions about the company’s strategy, products (including feature sets), functionality and pricin
- Develop sales strategies and plans to achieve revenue attainment and territory growth.
- Fluent German speaker
- Experience of commission-based sales in the software industry
- Account manager experience advantageous
- Previous experience working with such products as Oracle, Taleo, SAP, Successfactors, Cornerstone, Saba, etc. would be highly beneficial
Adaptable and Agile. Responds quickly to the changing needs of the business and is resilient in the face of setbacks or adversity.
Confident & Audacious Achiever.? Champions breakthrough initiatives and holds him/herself and others accountable for delivering.? Enjoys working hard; is action-oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting without over-analysis.
Entrepreneurial Spirit with Learner’s Mindset.? Is uncomfortable with simply maintaining "status quo" and is intellectually curious and demanding of excellence and continuous improvement.
Committed to our Collective Purpose.? Leverages cross functional collaboration to solve complex business issues and drive greater results.
Authentic & Customer Centric.? Never compromises integrity to achieve results while constantly being mindful of creating a positive customer experience both internally and externally.? Adheres to an uncompromising set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; practices what he/she preaches.? Acts with the highest standards of conduct and is seen as a direct, truthful individual.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.?
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies.? All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature.? No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.