Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring data integrity within the HRIS with a primary focus on reporting and data maintenance, globally. You will serve as the lead in providing query and reporting requirements for HR, management and staff of all levels as well as oversee user security administration, end user training, application troubleshooting, and basic system configuration.
- Work closely with HR leadership, business partners and technical teams to gather and define requirements, recommendations, and document changes for enhancements and initiatives.
- Work with HR personnel, Business Applications and business stakeholders to develop, design and test new or modify existing HRIS to meet changing demands.
- Responsible for providing technical support, configuration, and security maintenance while partnering with Business Applications for maintenance and optimal system functionality.
- Ensure data integrity including quality, accuracy, security, and usability of employee data and related interfaces by implementing adequate processes and controls.
- Coordinate with key business stakeholders to ensure all interfaces with other enterprise applications are functioning appropriately.
- Enhance and maintain HRIS to ensure accurate data and reporting to meet business needs.
- Ensure accurate security permissions and security profiles are established and provide end-user and/or administrator support.
- Provide support for annual compensation and benefit cycles, including open enrollment and mass data uploads.
- Analyze, design and build ad hoc report requests based on stakeholder requirements.
- Assist with various projects and HRIS related items as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience working with HRIS in both data entry and report writing capacity (PeopleSoft preferred).
- Ability to write and run basic queries with a quick turnaround.
- Strong problem solving, communication and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail and process.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion.
- The ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Must be confident to work independently and be an expert resource to others, as well as be a strong team player.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results and company plans and objectives.
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, poised and enthusiastic communicator with strong executive presence.
- Adaptable and embraces change.
- Ability to achieve results through collaborative efforts with business partners and key stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple and complex projects on time and within budget.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law