Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
Skillsoft’s SumTotal Strategic Business Unit has nearly 30 years of learning and HR software experience. High-performing organizations recognize that learning and development are core to their business success and overall talent management and workforce initiatives. That’s why more than 3,500 organizations, including many of Fortune’s “Best Places to Work,” rely on SumTotal’s solutions to enable their employees.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Recruit, lead and develop a high-performance sales team
- Interact with and influence senior client leadership to ensure a very high level of customer satisfaction
- Partner with related sales, marketing and support resources in the successful advancement of critical opportunities and market penetration
- Participate with senior management to establish strategic plans and objectives to drive desired business growth
- Manage expense priorities and broad-based costs to ensure comprehensive territory coverage
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience leading a sales team in the HCM or SaaS space
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated ability to lead and grow sales professionals, maximizing the effectiveness and productivity of their teams
- Proven track record of successfully recruiting and managing a 6 - 8 person field-based sales teams, leading them to achieve regional business goals
- Proven experience in developing and successfully executing regional sales plans addressing new customer acquisition and existing customer growth
- Creativity and proficiency in supporting team’s sales cycles, including prospecting activity, qualifying opportunities, elevating to executive decision makers, negotiating and closing sales and generating repeat business
- Demonstrated ability to support team’s ability to learn and apply proven sales methodologies such as the CEB Challenger Sales approach
- Proven ability to recruit, motivate and lead top performing sales professionals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with corporate management
- Must have key established contacts in the corporate training industry
- Proven ability to manage discretionary expenses and operate in a fast growth environment
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.