Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Serve as a technology intern.
- Assist Lead DevOps and Engineering team in supportive tasks
- Application Deployments
- Resolve Customer Application/Server issues
Skills & Qualifications:
- Completed or currently enrolled in Computer Science or IT degree program
- Windows Server Administration
- Preferred Technologies
- Scripting Exposure
- Coding Exposure
- SQL Exposure
- CompTIA A+ Certified
- Application Installation / Hardware Setup/Repair
- Enjoy working with others, eager to help out, self-starter, results driven, helps others succeed, customer focused, asks questions to learn, comfortable with change, takes pride in work, enjoys a challenge, positive attitude, owns mistakes and learns from them.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to accept direction even if it means learning a new way to perform an activity
- Time management skills; sensitive to time boxed work effort
- Applied Learning – effectively apply new knowledge to achieve results; readily picks up new information and applies it to work; excels at understanding new concepts and information
- Volunteer communication of work in progress
- Outstanding and tenacious troubleshooting skills
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
- Passionate, curious, and open to new ideas.
- Asks questions when help is needed.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.