We are looking for an Accessibility Specialist to join our team at Belfield Office Park in Dublin.
About the role
Our accessibility office supports initiatives across the whole Skillsoft and SumTotal production teams, covering the majority of the SumTotal products and Skillsoft platforms and content assets.
This role will support the VP of Accessibility in all accessibility related projects, to include
- Audit/review and report accessibility status of Skillsoft products and technologies
- Provide accessibility advice and guidance to internal Skillsoft teams, including Content Development, Software Dev/QA, Products Management, and others as necessary
- Liaise and support Skillsoft working with external accessibility consultants and contractors
- Write/develop accessibility supporting collateral as necessary
Having previously held a role working within accessibility you will have developed a strong understanding of the challenges, and solutions required.
In addition you will have
- Expert knowledge of all accessibility standards and guidelines
- Expert knowledge of a broad range of assistive technologies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work effective across a broad group of local and virtual/remote teams with varying accessibility skill levels
- Familiarity of the issues faced by native users, ie users who require assistive supports
Skillsoft is the global leader in eLearning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth. We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent! Will you be next to join our team? Note:
Applications for this role will only be considered from candidates who have a legal right to work in Ireland. We are unable to provide sponsorship support to candidates.
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.