Senior Software Engineer
- Join our team as we build out our flagship product using modern programming languages, tools, and methodologies.
- Develop tools and solutions to build and deliver learning content to users around the world.
- Become a key contributor to an agile development team solving problems in a hands-on manner.
- Opportunity to work on our Award-Winning Global E-Learning platform
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of work experience working with Web applications
- Strong knowledge in working with REST API, Web services and SSO standards (OAuth, SAML)
- Experience with code versioning tools, preferably Git (Github, Gitlab, etc)
- Experience with Databases and SQL (Postgres a plus)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins and AWS services a plus
- Experience in coding applications on Unix/Linux based systems.
- Experience in Test frameworks (REST Assured, Selenium, PhantomJS, Mocha, etc.)
- Experience in working with Agile/Scrum environment.
- B.S. Computer Science or similar degree
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Will you be next to join our team?
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in eLearning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.