Position Title: Senior Software QA Engineer
Reports to: Engineering Manager
Are you an aspiring QA/Automation Engineer looking for an opportunity to work in a fast paced and fun environment? Then consider joining us here at our SumTotal (A SkillSoft Company) office in Hyderabad. We just got started with building our next generation SaaS platform with a goal of being the “best in the industry”. Our platform lets our 6000+ customers consume content from a variety of sources with a strong focus on video, from any device, with features that fit the needs of learner. We believe that our customers deserve the best platform and we are delivering on those needs with the platform you will be working on. You could be the one to help us achieve this goal!
We’re looking for people who love to stay on top of the latest and greatest technologies and patterns. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to tackle new problems as we continue to push our technology forward.
- Lead QA efforts to Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test using leading-edge automation frameworks such as Selenium, Cucumber and API Testing
- Build reusable prototypes with out-of-the-box thinking
- Working along with different squads to create and maintain a robust QA framework.
- Working with the front end developers to develop test strategy as a part of CI/CD
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in different Automation frameworks.
- Gathering requirements, automation design, technical leadership, support API automation capabilities .
- Engagements will include validating UAT for different areas of Testing.
Knowledge and Skills
- 5+ years of overall Testing experience in Product development organization.
- Experience in Developing,Create, prioritize, and organize test cases into logical suites for execution for Web/mobile applications
- Able to write detailed test cases and clear and concise bug reports
- Familiarity with defect tracking systems and test management tools
- Automation Experience in Selenium, Java, API,Cucumber, SOAPUI,RestAssured
- Experience in working with DB queries(Added Advantage)
- Experience with code versioning tools, preferably Git (Github, Gitlab etc.) and the feature branch workflow
- Experience with automation tools like Npm, Webpack, Grunt, Bower etc preferable((Added Advantage)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment