EMEA Strategic Alliance Manager - SAP
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2000 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
The EMEA Strategic Alliance Manager – SAP, reports to the Senior Director, Global Partner Program and is responsible for driving the strategic alliance with SAP and associated key partners. The partnership with SAP is a strategic growth engine for Skillsoft and efforts will translate to both significant reach and revenue.
This EMEA Strategic Alliance Manager – SAP drives revenue, cross-functional alignment, execution and GTM activities with both SAP and Skillsoft. The EMEA Strategic Alliance Manager will work successfully within SAP through building credibility, evangelizing the Skillsoft story, strategy and vision and cultivating key executive relationships that result in mutual revenue achievement.
Role is measured on successful execution of the sales strategy, GTM plan and results generation from the partnership, and variable compensation calculated from influenced and closed order intake attributable to the SAP partnership in EMEA.
- Manage EMEA business development activities to drive pipeline, quantifiable results and meet reach and revenue objectives for both SAP and Skillsoft.
- Be a subject matter expert on solutions associated with the partnership and articulate the customer, partner and sales value propositions.
- Work with appropriate Skillsoft and SAP resources (field sales, marketing, product, alliances, technical, etc.) to execute GTM efforts.
- Own, track and report on all metrics important to the SAP relationship, including influenced and closed pipeline. Prioritize and elevate visibility to key deals.
- Work collaboratively with EMEA sales leadership to ensure alignment and execution is seamless both internally and externally.
- Train and enable SAP resources ongoing to evangelize and communicate the business value of Skillsoft solutions to their customers.
- Inspect SAP/Skillsoft engagements to ensure we are maximizing our revenue potential.
- Evaluate SAP’s strategies and provide analysis and recommendations to Skillsoft management.
- Position is remote. Domestic and International Travel required up to 50% including co-working in regional SAP office(s) and travel to prospect/customer locations for joint sales calls/meetings, conferences, etc.
- 10+ years of experience and success operating within the enterprise software market
- 5-10+ years of experience working and navigating a partner ecosystem- including strategic alliances, resellers and system integrators
- Significant sales experience with demonstrated track record of growing company revenue/exceeding assigned goals
- Extensive knowledge of GTM models, including sell with, sell to, sell through, co-branding, and OEM
- Proven experience with SAP preferred, specifically SuccessFactors
- Seasoned business professional with proven experience developing and managing high value relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Exceptional problem-solver and influential collaborator that can conceptualize winning strategies, formulate strategic initiatives, and execute under tight timelines
- Strong communication and presentation skills and ability to interface effectively with key stakeholders up to CxO levels
- Creative, strategic-thinking mindset and the ability to translate strategy into actionable execution tactics that enable scalable business acceleration for Skillsoft
- A role model for professional values and behaviors who always does the right thing for the company, employees, customers and partners
- Customer focused and personally demonstrates that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying, and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Operates with a sense of urgency and combines the right balance of aggressiveness and competitiveness with a positive, winning attitude
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.