We are recruiting for a Content Specialist, Release to join our team in Belfield Park, Dublin.
- Ensure all products and associated assets produced and maintained by Skillsoft are released to the required platforms and systems on schedule
- Work with globally-distributed third party vendors, internal stakeholders, and management to ensure the quality of the reviews and deliverables from those vendors
- Ensure Skillsoft Final Acceptance standards are applied consistently across all internal and external QA review teams
- Monitor, analyze and report on edit metric trends and work with content development groups to implement corrective actions where appropriate
- Ensuring monthly, quarterly and annual SFA/Release targets and deadlines are met, as well as individual customer and contractual commits
- Working with directors of production to ensure accurate release forecasts and projections are maintained in order to ensure accurate requirements are identified for current and future file storage and bandwidths
- Liaising with software QA to ensure any ACD tool pauses are scheduled for minimal content development impact.
- Working closely with Live Learning Production team to schedule SFA & Release of all Bootcamp products
- Scheduling and uploading all CCA architecture products to CB upon release
- Conducting strategic reviews of all asset types, providing feedback for ongoing improvement to internal and external QA review teams and content development groups
- Working with cross-functional groups to ensure that due consideration is given to QA and release requirements in the development of new production processes and content types
- Providing ongoing feedback and guidance to CDPs
Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous experience working in content release or migration
- Experience delivering training would be a distinct advantage
- Working knowledge of Excel for tracking and production purposes
- A strong attention to detail is essential
- Ability to provide strong and constructive feedback to AQ reviewers
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious?? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable?? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact??? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you?? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent.? Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.”? With over 2000 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!?
Will you be next to join our team?
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.?
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies.? All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature.? No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.