Proposal Writer - (Nashua, NH)
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2000 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
Skillsoft is currently seeking Proposal Writer to join our Global Sales Operations Team based in Nashua, NH.
To be successful in this highly visible role the Proposal Writer will rely on strong communication and business writing skills, thrive in a collaborative team environment and possess the ability to manage, develop and execute communications for RFP proposals and other collateral to create awareness and drive demand for Skillsoft products and services.
- Manage requests from the Global Sales Organization on RFP, RFI, proposal, and other similar requests from start to finish
- Write and develop proposals for Global Sales Organization and update Qvidian proposal system on a regular basis
- Creation of high profile RFP, RFI and similar responses for Global Sales Organization
- Proactively research, collect and summarize information from numerous sources
- Fully comprehend strategic direction and distill it into a concise, focused creative brief
- Develop visual and verbal concepts appropriate for varied audiences, using diverse media, from print to web
- Conduct ongoing evaluation of programs and collect feedback from Global Sales Organization to optimize programs over time
- Ad hoc writing/editing on an as needed basis
- On-going maintenance and updates to Qvidian RFP database.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of business writing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, able to multitask, successful in making aggressive deadline commitments and meeting them
- Proven project management skills
- Ability to work well with others and thrive in a collaborative team environment while maintaining self-directed approach and the ability to work independently
- Qvidian experience a plus but not required
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.