Senior Software QA Engineer
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2000 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Lead QA efforts to deliver across the entire application life cycle. Design, build and deploy tests using leading-edge automation frameworks such as Selenium and Cucumber
- Build reusable prototypes with out-of-the-box thinking
- Collaborate with different squads to create and maintain a robust QA framework
- Work with the developers to develop test strategy as a part of CI/CD
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in different Automation frameworks
- Gathering requirements, automation design, technical leadership, support API automation capabilities
- Functional, usability, accessibility testing
- Execute manual/automated testing and verify that functionalities/application work as expected
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of overall Testing experience in a Product development organization
- Experience in developing, prioritizing, and organizing test cases into logical suites for execution for Web/mobile applications
- Able to write detailed test cases and clear and concise bug reports
- Familiarity with defect tracking systems and test management tools
- Automation Experience in Selenium, REST API, Cucumber, Node.js
- Experience with cloud-based testing (Browser Stack and pCloudy)
- Experience with code versioning tools, preferably Git
- Experience in working with SQL queries (Added Advantage)
- Experience with tools like npm, webpack etc. preferable (Added Advantage)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.