Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset, and enjoy making an impact? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating, and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos, and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Complete involvement in all aspects of the contract negotiation process.
- Review, draft, and negotiate legal terms in software license agreements, services agreements, vendor agreements, confidentiality agreements, assignments, and RFP responses using company and third-party paper.
- Solve problems and respond to questions concerning contract structure, interpretation of contract terms, compliance, and policies.
- Manage relationships between sales team, internal subject matter experts, and contract administration to ensure compliance with revenue recognition rules and other company policies.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience required. While a J.D. is not required, attorneys are encouraged to apply.
- A solid understanding of legal terms and contract formulation principles is required. Must have the ability to comprehend legal terms, including intellectual property, indemnity, termination, warranties, and other remedy provisions.
- Experience in federal software contracting, including demonstrable familiarity with FAR and DFAR provisions.
- Demonstrated experience in working directly with third parties in both cooperative and potentially adversarial scenarios.
- Highly refined computer skills, including proficiency in Word and the ability to work in various databases. Experience using Salesforce, Apttus, and/or Peoplesoft a plus.
- Experience with sales teams and/or software industry a plus.
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized, and goal oriented.