Customer Success Manager
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2000 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Accountable for enabling success throughout the customer lifecycle using Skillsoft consulting best practices and methodologies, to drive renewal and growth outcomes for designated customer accounts as assigned by the Manager
- Responsible for overall management of relationships and projects and is the main point of contact for the account team and the customer. Establishes relationships with stakeholders and mobilizers across the customer organization and enlists and manages internal Skillsoft resources including Client Service Consultants, Services, Technical Resources, and others throughout the lifecycle as needed
- Responsible for planning and driving ongoing account strategy (including setting account goals and priorities)
- Conduct annual customer reviews of overall account health including benchmarking and best practices
- Achieve annual certification in the use of Skillsoft methodologies, models and tools used to drive customer success, renewals and growth
- Responsible for customer monthly license consumption reporting and quarterly data analysis providing solution findings and trends
- Responsible and accountable for the customer Account Health Record, keeping details current and meeting established goals
- Responsible for entering key customer activities into Salesforce on a regular basis
- Responsible for pursuing strategic alignment opportunities throughout the customer organization
- Responsible for vetting customer mapping requests to gain understanding of the initiative and deployment plan
- Responsible for performing end-user audits for each customer and providing recommendations for improving the overall end-user experience
- Maintain industry knowledge and trends via internal resources
- Collaborate regularly and share best practices and successes with team
- Engage the customer's elearning Project Team in ongoing expansion and refinement of the program strategy in order to achieve ongoing success and value
- As a vital extension of the Skillsoft Sales Team, the vCSM contributes to the achievement of revenue goals as a support resource for up-selling and renewal opportunities
- Participate on project teams that contribute to the overall Customer Success organization
- Direct customers to self-serve options provided in Skillsoft's customer portal
- Participate in ongoing development in areas such as Skillsoft product knowledge; customer lifecycle management; various Skillsoft internal tools; and professional development (including business acumen; consultative skills; time-management; organization skills; project management, presentation skills, Excel and PowerPoint skills)
- Demonstrate expert knowledge in Skillsoft content, learning design and technology
- Channel technical issues to the appropriate resources and escalate custom satisfaction issues as needed
- Demonstrate proficiency in internal processes
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, education or related field; or equivalent experience
- Consulting, listening and communication skills, demonstrated by the ability to establish influential relationships with diverse customers, including business owners
- Superior customer service skills demonstrating responsiveness, positive attitude and professionalism
- Facilitation skills for meetings and group activities, both virtual and live, demonstrating the ability to guide groups, listen and question effectively (includes corporate/executive briefings)
- Presentation skills, both virtual and live, in large and small group settings and exceptional knowledge of Webex
- Written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to write with purpose, clarity, and accuracy
- Project management and organizational skills specifically managing multi-solution, simple to complex, concurrent projects
- Critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making that balance analysis with responsiveness for independent, solution-focused action
- Strong self-directed work habits, exhibiting initiative, drive, creativity, maturity, self-assurance and professionalism
- Ability to easily adapt to change as it relates to customer strategy, internal/external relationships and organizational direction
- Data analytical skills
- Teamwork skills and ability to act as a strategic partner to the client and sales team.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills and proficient in Word and Outlook
- Competency in written and spoken French would be an asset
- Customer Focused - personally demonstrates an exceptional level of customer support to external and internal customers by identifying, and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Expertise in the elearning Industry; proven ability to articulate its features and benefits to all levels of the business enterprise, including understanding of the customer's business drivers
- Knowledge of current IT and End User technology, Business Skills and Competency Development with the ability to articulate their relevance to the organization's training needs
- Knowledge of talent management and key organizational learning initiatives such as leadership development, management development and professional development
- Knowledge in competency framework, needs assessments and ability to advise clients on learning solutions based on Skillsoft's content library
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!