Customer Sales Director – Strategic Accounts
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2000 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Manage new and add-on/expansion sales in our largest accounts, drive renewal revenue and processes through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close plans
- Develop advanced account strategies that drive success through delivering value and insight relevant and unique to each customer
- Uncover opportunities through analysis, inquisitiveness and a deep understanding of your customer’s business; including initiatives and drivers and aligning those to Skillsoft’s business
- Drive objective achievement through disciplined planning and organization - setting objectives through the development of actionable steps with assigned owners, timelines and measurements while anticipating and removing roadblocks and orchestrating multiple resources
- Facilitate executive meetings that measure progress and business impact
- Motivate and mobilize customers and cross functional partners through collaboration and unambiguous communication
- Focus on on establishing, maintaining and growing broad and deep relationships within each customer account
- Anticipate, identify and meet customers’ (future) needs
- Overachievement of revenue goal and quota attainment
Skills & Qualifications:
- Successful experience managing a portfolio of clients consisting of large global companies with a high-level of complexity, focus and intensity
- Should have managed at least USD1 Million account
- Driven to exceed revenue and renewal targets, with a track record of success
- See conflict as opportunity and can assess situations and find common ground quickly
- Know how to get things done through formal channels and informal networks
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast paced and evolving environment
- A minimum of 12-15 years successful sales experience is required and/or a track record of achieving/exceeding sales targets
- A formal understanding of and experience with Solution / Consultative Selling is required
- Must have the ability to prospect and manage a designated territory to maximize revenue growth
- Must have the ability to operate with a sense of urgency, be assertive, competitive, and demonstrate a positive, winning attitude
- Must have the ability to clearly articulate the company's offerings and develop solutions for customers and prospects
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional overall communication skills a must
- Experience using Salesforce and other digital business tools
- Education : MBA from a reputed institute
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.