Sales Account Executive - Mumbai
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2000 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Win new business for the leading global provider of e-learning content and technology products within assigned territory
- Work independently and with business development resources to develop and execute prospecting strategies to identify, qualify and close new business
- Perform as self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture while being independent in managing his/her business
- Set face to face meetings with business leaders and decision makers including “C” level executives within our target marketplace
- Deliver compelling customer presentations that expertly articulate the Skillsoft Value Proposition
- Develop, maintain and grow an ongoing sales pipeline
- Maintain current and accurate information on account status and sales activity in SaleForce.com
- Manage the sales process from initial contact through close using Salesforce CRM.
- Accurately forecast order intake.
- Develop and deploy strategies for securing new accounts.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Skillsoft consultative and solution selling process.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Customer Focused – personally demonstrated that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying, and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Initiative – Recognizes opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them by looking for a new and productive ways to make an impact
- Innovative Thinking – Embraces and champions new ideas and encourages others to be likewise
- Building Organizational Commitment – Demonstrates commitment, loyalty and appreciation for the organization. Conveys a high-level of concern for all employees, while helping to ensure that both their needs and those of the organization are met 8-10 years background of successful sales experience, selling to large and medium enterprise accounts Proven ability to prospect for and drive new customer business.Ability to create new account opportunities via cold calling and other prospecting techniques/activities and convert the opportunities into new customer relationships History of exceeding annual sales quotas for the last 3-5 consecutive years Ability to manage major customer account sales cyclesKey contacts in the corporate training industry Excellent written/verbal communication skills to interact with senior level corporate management.
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency and a positive, winning attitude In depth understanding of the different steps involved in a sales cycle and ability to leverage each stage in the sales cycle to advance the sale Ability to call into an organization at senior decision making and executive levels Formal understanding of Solution/Consultative Selling skills/techniques Proven relationship building skills Independently motivated and self-directed Must have a strong desire for high earning potential
- Solid grounding in business concepts and dynamics
- Possess the ability to understand complex client requirements and to clearly articulate the company’s offerings to develop solutions to meet those requirements
- Possess understanding of current web and cloud technologies
- Willingness to travel
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.