Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2000 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- MS Administration across various platforms
- Learner/User management
- Catalog management
- Report administration including creating, merging, and manipulating report data
- Compliance campaign management
- Instructor Led Training tracking administration
- Meets regularly with manager to ensure proper project adherence
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of Skillsoft products and services
- Provides professional communication
- Creates and maintains project documentation for internal and external parties
Skills & Qualifications:
- Computer Skills: Demonstrates proficiency with office productivity tools – Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Platform Knowledge: Demonstrates an advanced level of proficiency in various Skillsoft platforms, including but not limited to: Percipio, Skillport, OpenAir, Salesforce, and more
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail: The ability to work thoughtfully and carefully to produce work that is complete and error-free. Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time
- Time Management: Demonstrates ability to perform under pressure and with a sense of urgency; ability to meet deadlines
- Accountability: Taking ownership of their responsibilities and executing autonomously; Accepts responsibility for own actions and decisions and demonstrates commitment to accomplish work in an ethical, efficient and cost-effective manner. Shows readiness and ability to learn new concepts, processes, and tools
- Written Communications: The ability to clearly and effectively express information, ideas and opinions through formal or informal written formats to deliver messages that are clearly understood by the intended audience
- Data Literacy: The ability to derive meaningful information from data via data analysis and apply those insights in a way that benefits the organization or the client
- Adaptability: Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or work environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements or cultures
- Experience with virtual and collaboration web tools.
- Intermediate desktop application skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, Access) with ability to learn new technologies and applications quickly as new application skills are required for the position.
- Knowledge of LMS or LCMS platforms, and preferably the integration of learning content with LMS platforms would be an asset
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Project management, time management and organizational skills.
- Team player and a strong relationship builder.
- Ability to work with internal virtual teams.
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.