Senior Customer Sales Director - Enterprise Field Sales (Mumbai)
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
Skillsoft’s SumTotal Strategic Business Unit has nearly 30 years of learning and HR software experience. High-performing organizations recognize that learning and development are core to their business success and overall talent management and workforce initiatives. That’s why more than 3,500 organizations, including many of Fortune’s “Best Places to Work,” rely on SumTotal’s solutions to enable their employees.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2000 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Win new business and develop existing accounts for the leading global provider of e-learning content and technology
- Generate new business via prospecting
- Set face to face meetings with business leaders and decision makers including "C" level executives within our target marketplace
- Deliver customer presentations that are top notch and articulate the SumTotal Systems Value Proposition
- Develop, maintain and grow an ongoing sales pipeline
- Close sales in complex, long sell cycle situations
- Develop a thorough understanding of the SumTotal Systems consultative and solution selling process
- Apply solution and consultative sales skills to manage account cycles
- Leverage prospecting skills to identify, qualify and close new business
Skills & Qualifications:
- Self-motived individual with a passion for sales
- A minimum of 15 years successful sales experience is required and/or a track record of achieving/exceeding sales targets
- A formal understanding of and experience with Solution / Consultative Selling is required
- Must have the ability to prospect and manage a designated territory to maximize revenue growth
- Must have the ability to call high in an organization and interact with senior level corporate management
- Must have the ability to operate with a sense of urgency, be assertive, competitive, and demonstrate a positive, winning attitude
- Must have the ability to clearly articulate the company's offerings and develop solutions for customers and prospects
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional overall communication skills a must
- Experience using Salesforce and other digital business tools
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.