Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2000 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
The Treasury Manager will be responsible for providing leadership for global cash management and banking administration for the company as well as driving the preparation of cash flow and liquidity projections, financial analysis and compliance reporting. This role will report to the Corporate Controller and will interact closely with other Finance functions.
- Monitor and manage the company’s daily cash position, ensuring adequate cash balances for the company’s financial obligations in each country and legal entity the company does business in.
- Review and present weekly cash flow forecast to the senior management team.
- Responsible for compliance with debt agreements, prepare and submit quarterly compliance documentation.
- Review and approve short-term borrowing under revolving credit facilities and accounts receivable factoring agreements.
- Review and approve wire transfer and ACH transactions.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Maintain bank account documentation, consolidated bank account listing and bank contact information.
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
- Investigate and resolve cash discrepancies or issues with banks.
- Review and approve monthly journal entries prepared by the Treasury Analyst.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures in day-to-day conduct and supervision of cash management activities.
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
- Supervise and develop the Treasury Analyst who reports into this role.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in financial management, accounting, economics, or closely related field.
- At least 5 years of related work experience, including experience with international treasury operations, with at least 2 years in a supervisory role.
- Extensive experience in preparing cash forecasts and cash flow analyses.
- Strong spreadsheet and financial modeling skills.
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills.
Adaptable and Agile. Responds quickly to the changing needs of the business and is resilient in the face of setbacks or adversity.
Confident & Audacious Achiever. Champions breakthrough initiatives and holds him/herself and others accountable for delivering. Enjoys working hard; is action-oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting without over-analysis.
Entrepreneurial Spirit with Learner’s Mindset. Is uncomfortable with simply maintaining "status quo" and is intellectually curious and demanding of excellence and continuous improvement.
Committed to our Collective Purpose. Leverages cross functional collaboration to solve complex business issues and drive greater results.
Authentic & Customer Centric. Never compromises integrity to achieve results while constantly being mindful of creating a positive customer experience both internally and externally. Adheres to an uncompromising set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; practices what he/she preaches. Acts with the highest standards of conduct and is seen as a direct, truthful individual.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.