Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
Skillsoft’s SumTotal Strategic Business Unit has nearly 30 years of learning and HR software experience. High-performing organizations recognize that learning and development are core to their business success and overall talent management and workforce initiatives. That’s why more than 3,500 organizations, including many of Fortune’s “Best Places to Work,” rely on SumTotal’s solutions to enable their employees.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2000 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
The Associate should be able to:
- Take ownership of fulfilling all project set up & tracking related requests sent to the Centralized PMO Team.
- Provide business process support to global Project Managers, by assisting through the various stages of project delivery.
- Establish high levels of accuracy and diligence in process maintenance work.
- Own, follow-up and resolve issues with limited day-to-day supervision.
Skills & Qualifications:
- We are looking for folks who enjoy the business of business and want to learn about the deep details that go into Project & Process Management. The specific skill sets that we are looking for are:
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Projects, etc )
- Accuracy in handling project & process related data.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to be flexible and work across various time zones as needed by the business.
- Qualification: Graduates (preferably in streams like – Math/Statistics/Business Management)
- Experience: 0 – 3 years (in an IT/ITeS set up that involves working on maintaining processes)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (complex formulae, macros, functions) is highly desired.
- Additional Skills Required: Exposure to CRM systems like MS Project Server, Salesforce.com, NetSuite OpenAir, etc.
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.