Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
Skillsoft’s SumTotal Strategic Business Unit has nearly 30 years of learning and HR software experience. High-performing organizations recognize that learning and development are core to their business success and overall talent management and workforce initiatives. That’s why more than 3,500 organizations, including many of Fortune’s “Best Places to Work,” rely on SumTotal’s solutions to enable their employees.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2000 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Play a key role in the development of core features of our enterprise SaaS product.
- Provide design and solutions which meets all the quality, performance and security guidelines of the product and ensures existing features do not regress
- Provide technical and functional guidance to the team where needed
- Guide the team members directly reporting into this role. Perform annual appraisals and performance reviews.
- Provide high quality code
- Provide quality feedback during code review
- Participate in agile development process, techniques, and technology
- Play a key role in bringing the customer defects down
- Play a key role in providing solutions regarding performance-based escalations
- Collaborate within a project team to optimize performance of complex software systems. Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Collaborate with QA team to coordinate testing strategies and implementation
- Collaborate with cloud operations, customer support, quality assurance and others, as needed"
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors or master’s in computer science or a related field.
- 7+ years of enterprise software development experience in Microsoft technology stack including but not limited to .NET framework, Angular JS, Sql Server, MVC
- Strong analytical skills and object-orientated design capabilities
- Strong leadership skills and mentoring abilities
- 2+ years’ experience in managing a team
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, high energy and fun agile work environment and deliver value incrementally and frequently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to maintain good working relationships
- Innovative, resourceful, passionate about creating high-quality, high performance and highly available software
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.