Channel Sales Solution Consultant
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2000 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Team closely with the sales team to grow the APAC partner channel: finding, recruiting and enabling partners to sell and deliver Skillsoft’s offerings.
- Adept at best of breed pre-sales consulting and pre-sales methodologies and frameworks for engaging, persuading and helping partners and their clients.
- As a trusted advisor to partners, assist partners analyse their customer markets, advise on elements of a successful reseller program and provide sound advice on best practices for creating a successful go-to-market strategy that includes pricing, marketing, and programs that support the partner customer base.
- Team with other Skillsoft business stakeholders, such as content, delivery, pricing and contracts, to promote growth and, should they arise, to remove unintentional growth impediments.
- Leverages the technical knowledge of the Application Engineering group to provide technical analysis and integration requirements.
- Support the full cycle of partner programs and associated business processes.
- Able and ambitious to both win and retain the trust and confidence of clients.
- Attain genuine mastery of core Skillsoft solutions and their delivery.
- Display engaging presentation skills to persuasively demonstrate compelling features of the Skillsoft product line.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to understand and navigate complex business situations.
- Demonstrate a natural and evident empathy and patience for the diverse challenges that partners, especially new partner face, when taking Skillsoft to market.
- Good with details and solving problems.
- Able to engage and influence multiple internal stakeholders across a range of scenarios and represent the business needs of partners.
- Acquires a good understanding of Skillsoft’s business processes as these pertain to partners and the resources provided to partners to win.
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to act as a trusted resource to the partner and the sales team.
- Excellent skills in common MS applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Displays a business mindset and instincts.
- 60% travel across Asia as and when required.
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.