Union Square Events is looking for an Event Sales Manager for The Shed!
Since opening Union Square Cafe in 1985, Union Square Hospitality Group has grown into an innovative family of food and hospitality businesses including fine dining restaurants, museum cafes, casual dining eateries, an executive training business and Union Square Events.
Established in 2005, Union Square Events has emerged as a culinary and operations leader within the hospitality industry. Through collaborations with a diverse portfolio of best in class clients and business partners, Union Square Events produces one-of-a-kind catered events and unparalleled dining experiences within a variety of cultural, corporate and entertainment venues throughout New York City.
The Event Sales Manager, The Shed is responsible for executing full-service catered events at The Shed in accordance with the USHG Enlightened Hospitality standards. In addition to managing client relationships, this position leads communication on internal production for food, beverages and service for events.
Core tasks and key responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed monthly USE Catering sales budget goals for The Shed.
- Manage all client communications relating to the sale and production of events on a daily basis, ensuring the highest quality experience for clients is consistently delivered.
- Manage all internal communications relating to the production of events, while meeting weekly deadlines for completion of food, beverage, USE equipment and rental equipment orders.
- Manage all communications with The Shed relating to the events to ensure venue is aware of all catering needs for both USE and the client.
- Ensure rigorous knowledge of and adherence to all applicable laws, policies and procedures.
As a valued member of our team, your compensation will include the following benefits:
- Option to participate in Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off to support you in having an active life outside of work
- Paid Parental Leave
- Dining credit and discounts throughout the USHG family of restaurants
- 401(k) to help you invest in your future
- Access to Mentor Programs, Career Development classes, and personalized career advancement support