Inside Account Director (Inside Sales Account Manager)
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2000 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Ensure Skillsoft’s success in the retention and growth of account revenue
- Ensure customer success in maximizing the value of Skillsoft solutions through effective corporate learning programs
- Consult with clients in defining learning goals, success criteria and program strategy, in order to ensure the customer perception of value that leads to sales renewal and expansion
- Develop account plans with Sales Consultants
- Active participation in regular sales meetings
Skills & Qualifications:
- University degree or the equivalent combination of other post-secondary education
- Candidates will have three to five years proven sales track record
- Experience in managing customer relationships and maintaining relationships in a B2B environment
- Sales experience in a technology-oriented field is considered an asset
- Knowledge of CRM software packages and proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Formal understanding of Solution/Consultative Selling
- In-depth knowledge of Skillsoft products and services, their functionality and applications in customer learning and development initiatives
- Must have an understanding of the different steps involved in a sales cycle and must know how to leverage each stage in the sales cycle to advance the sale
- Ability to work with multiple functional departments and roles to manage customer life cycle from implementation to renewal
- Excellent ability in analyzing opportunity for cross-sell and up-sell potential within existing books of business
- Proven ability to prospect and manage a designated territory to maximize revenue growth
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!